Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Thursday 28 March 2013

Final Fantasy tattoo updates

Suffered something of a let down last week as I had my camera to hand ready to document an action-packed evening, took one frame, and realised too late it was a 24 exposure film instead of 36, resulting in  one photograph of the entire night. These cutbacks i'm making are taking their toll, and I think it's about time, perhaps, I just downloaded instagram and took a crappy multitude of photographs made to look good with filter-software wizardy like everybody else; 'look it's Art, see? I make it rustic monochrome by clicky button like dis.'

Anyway, whilst I wait for that film to be developed I've opted to self-indulge with a post, much like that one a few weeks back, about my lovely inky Final Fantasy skin adornments that i'm hoping to get finished off over the next few weeks:

tattoo of final fantasy characters

Gaps were filled this past Saturday with the addition of Freya Crescent, a Chocobo and Yojimbo, who are all pretty cool. I've space left for probably one last character, and have been considering Cloud, but perhaps he's a little too obvious?


UPDATE: May, 2013.

Can finally call it a day with Final Fantasy tattoo's. It just wouldn't be the same without the final addition of them little Moogles:

Moogle Tattoo
Moogle Tattoo

1 comment: