Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Fireworks & Evan's Face

Fireworks night was a good opportunity to try out my latest ebay acquisition, which I can now add to my growing collection of cameras stuffed full of half-used film, and also a new 35mm film, which I'm attempting to replace Tmax3200 with.
I've always been sceptical of films that tread outside my comfort zone of Ilford, Kodak and to a lesser extent Fuji; particularly when it comes to a brand like Kentmere because, despite being 'Harman technology', their darkroom paper has proved pretty crappy in the past and tarnished my opinion somewhat. That said, in my on-going mission to find budget alternatives to the rising cost of 35mm camera film, I bought a roll of Kentmere 400 and the results (posted below), I didn't find to be too bad. It's probably worth mentioning the reason there's only two photographs is because all the rest were of fireworks, and, let's face it, that whole thing tends to get pretty fucking boring, Evan's face, on the other hand, does not.

Fireworks, Wokingham

Evan, Wokingham

No comments:

Post a Comment