Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday 2 November 2015

Notting Hill Rendezvous

A small selection of photographs from a night out with half of my university housemate crew. It's been over four years since we were all in the same room together, because we're lousy at arranging stuff, but it was one of those great exercises in eternal bonding wherein, despite the time that's passed, we pretty much picked up as if we'd left university last week. It was also a great exercise in getting unequivocally shitfaced and, for my part, not knowing when to call it a night upon returning home.

Was looking back through my posts and was surprised to find that of the hundreds of photographs I took of these guys, only a couple of posts like this one and this one feature any of my times at Plymouth. Mainly because this blog was originally a locus for the heroin-centric documentation of my childhood friends, but as this is something I have since revised I may have to revisit and re-edit some of my earlier work to see what shines through...   
















No comments:

Post a Comment