Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Every day above ground is a good one

Getting harangued for not updating your blog is always somewhat endearing, and for what it's worth I will prefix by saying I cannot foresee my discontinuing this enterprise for any good reason, even once I have finally set up a website showcasing my work in a more 'professional' way... which is incidentally what I've been working on for the past few months (or rather decade), which accounts for my lapsing social life and thus photographic endeavours of late.


Life goes on...




With little brother Dutty in the parents' garden

Two pairs of polarised and utterly battered siblings

Dad listening to Dutty talk complete and utter scutter as is wont to happen in the early hours of Sunday

Claus

David's additions this month: Two Koi fish and SELL! script

David's additions last month. Poe inspired raven/skull graphic, Princess Monoke on the forearm

Third day of drinking and feeling like ones liver deserves a new hobby

Josh and Claus

David





At Bristol Tattoo Convention


Marcus Kuhn of JustGood Tattoo

Dan Gold

1 comment: