Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Friday 11 January 2013

Mine and Dean's Shit New Year and even Shitter Christmas Eve


Christmas eve, drinking at a bus stop, Tilehurst


Dean, New Years Eve, Brighton


I'd be lying if I said my idea of a perfect New Year isn't sitting with Dean in his shitty flat watching Muppet treasure Island 





A whole new meaning to 'pissing on your own doorstep'


Dean airborne

Clock struck 12. Happy New Year to me.

with Fab and Dean

After Dean passed out I went upstairs to hang with the French dude he lives with. He spent two hours showing me the wonders of online poker...


...then we went to see the newly awoken Dean who spent two hours swearing behind Fab's back, being racist and trying to make him leave.




I was trying to use the rest of my film/experiment with how well Kentmere 400 could be pushed up a few stops when I was taking photographs in this old car park. Infuriatingly this was the last frame in my camera, and less than five minutes later I saw a weeping prostitute being chased by a murderous looking man/client right through here. For all I know she's in a dumpster somewhere now.



No comments:

Post a Comment