Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Monday 2 September 2013

Danny's Stag: One down, Crew to go

Part I of Danny's stag before his imminent marriage in October took place in Theale and Reading town. A second stag, which is going down in Krakow, will prove just as awesome and memory obliterating as this one I'm sure... no really, there's a photograph of my bicycle to suffix this post that I not only don't remember taking, but i'm not sure even of the vicinity it's being taken.

Danny and his best man. The Falcon, Theale

The Falcon


James

Ian

Matt playing pool

Danny with sambuca delivering some semblance of a speech 


Ritchie and Henri




Truth be told I don't remember taking this photograph at all, or the particular reason for it, but having been out drinking for 10 hours, cycling home probably wasn't the best idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment